Google
 

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bodoh! Bodoh! Bodoh!

Someone from DAP HQ recorded this from the TV screen in the Parliament Opposition Leader's office, and there are more where this came from. Since the Malaysian government refuses to broadcast live from Parliament, this is the next best thing. There's a good reason why the government won't allow live broadcasts... Malaysians will see how BN MPs behave (esp the ones who are always speaking up but wait till you hear the s*** that comes out of their mouths, like Sri Gading, Jerai and Kinabatangan). This is not the initial intention of my blog - which is about me taking photos - but I feel I have a moral responsibility to circulate these videos to wake Malaysians up from their Kraken-like slumber. Please disseminate. I will be posting more of these videos now and again.



Here are some examples of sexual discrimination incidents in Parliament.

For the "Bocor" incidents, check them out here and here.

No comments: