Google
 

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Ab Fab


Me taking in the awesome Mount K with a hot Milo on a big balcony at the Kinabalu Rose Cabin outside Kinabalu Park in 2004. Apart from the great view from a nice big balcony, the restaurant also made a very good Singaporean Fried Meehoon by the way!

I took this photo of myself using the timer on my camera which was perched on a chair. I think I took about 30 shots in this little experiment, in order to get a decent snapshot 'cos either the angle was wrong, or the mountain was covered in clouds... but finally I got one with most of the peaks clearly showing! Yippee!

Climbing Mount K is an absolutely magical experience. For those of you who haven't and are interested, check out these guides on Wikitravel, Sutera Sanctuary Lodges' website and this website belonging to a Mount K enthusiast I stumbled across when Googling for info on the mountain.

No comments: